Die transfer rails
or bolster sliding arrangement is also provided as optional in front
side of the press for heavy tools applications.
Other features are:
- These presses provide fast approach slow pressing & fast
return speeds. The change in speed can be manually preset to take
place at any point of the stroke with the help of limit switches /
proximity switches or Linear encoders / LVDT
- The frame is fabricated by ultrasonically tested quality profiles
& plates of suitable thickness to with stand the load &
longer life of the press. The frames are stress-relieved by
- Maximum frame rigidity is achieved through computer aided frame
design & finite element analysis.
- Extra long, precision machined & hardened guides to face
slides offer exceptional accuracy & alignment which further
reduced to wear.
- In blanking or punching, hydraulic presses a damping system can
be fitted. This effectively reduces breakthrough noise & tool
wear normally generated by such operations.
- The low noise hydraulic power pack unit is designed as per
international practices & assembled with internationally reputed
make components. The presses are designed as per ISI guidelines,
hence standard seals, bushes are used.
- "Programmable logical controls" (PLC) is provided in
our presses of international standard make i.e. OMRON /Siemens,
offering maximum production flexibility & Full compatibility
with international standards.
- Precise machining of the structural members is done after
normalising to get the required accuracies like parallelism between
platen & bed & right angularity between bed & the moving