» About Us
» An Overview
» SWOT Analysis
The SWOT analysis has helped the company
to identify its strengths and weaknesses and relate them with forward
looking opportunities and threats. It has served as a powerful tool for
analyzing both complex qualitative and quantitative facets of an investment
decision. The results of this analysis have been fed into marketing and
organizational strategic plans to formulate a successful business strategy.
- Hi-tech manufacturing facilities with highly qualified and
- Flexibility in business approach to accommodate unique
requirements of the customers.
- Customized solutions based on the proven engineering concepts.
- Aggressive marketing strategy with round the clock customer
- Excellent logistic support to ensure on-time delivery of the
- A single platform to demonstrate capabilities, world wide
- Communication with global clients
- Sustainability and environmentalism sometimes mean extra costs
for the customers
- Continual upgradation of technology and process targeted to tap
the global customers.
- Intensive management development plans to establish operation
- Introduction of highly efficient and low cost machines for
entrants in the SME sector.