» About Us
» People and Facilities
» Employee Responsibilities
Santec Group complies fully with all the
laws governing its operations in order to conduct its affairs as per the
highest legal and ethical standards. This compliance aims to receive
recognition as the good corporate citizenship and a law-abiding enterprise.
The pursuance of this policy proves that the company maintain integrity in
all of its interactions with employees, customers, partners and government.
The company also maintains communication and arranges training programs to
provide its employees with an understanding of the company's expectations
with respect to its policy. Each employee is accountable for the adherence
to this policy.
Responsibilities of Every Employee
- Each employee should avoid any involvement in acts known to be
illegal, unethical or otherwise improper.
- Every employee should have a working knowledge of the laws and
regulations affecting his/her responsibilities.
- Every employee should seek guidance from his/her supervisor or
any designated person whenever in doubt about his/her
responsibilities under this policy.
- Every employee should bring notice to his/her supervisor or the
designated person about the possible violations of this policy. If a
possible violation is discovered, the matter should be immediately
reported to an appropriate supervisory authority.
- The managers should provide periodic review designed to assure
adherence to this policy.
- Every manager should take appropriate action to assure that
his/her subordinates comply with this policy.