Transfer & Injection Moulding Presses - Our Range
Transfer molding presses and injection
molding presses are available up to 4000 ton capacity as per the customer
requirements. These presses are available in pillar, gate and H-type frames.
In column type , high capacity presses are preferred. Moreover, these
molding presses can also be manufactured as per the customer requirements.
The range includes transfer moulding presses for:
- Rubber Parts
- DMC / Urea
- Switch Gears
These special transfer moulding presses suit rubber parts & DMC/ urea
or switch gears or electrical parts manufacturing industries. These presses
have all latest facilities including touch type panel screen, sliding &
ejector arrangement & used to produce, engine mounting bellows,
electrical switch gears, DMC & urea parts dead end & polymer
insulators. This machine is accepted by top industries in India & other
industries in abroad because of its unique operating principle.
The transfer molding presses gives following advantages :
- Low cost in comparison of injection molding machines.
- Touch Panel Screen (MMI)
- Product quality is equivalent to injection moulded parts.
- Fast production & Better product quality in comparison of
compn. Molding presses.
- Low maintenance cost.
Vertical Type Rubber Injection Moulding Machine
These special kind machine employ two- stage material supply. It expels
bubble out of the raw material in the highly effective way & there is on
waste material left in the injection system. These machines are suitable for
polygin, polyhedron & other complicated products especially used in
sports, medial automobile & electrical applications. These are also used
for various rubber components silicone rubber parts etc. Rubber Injection
Molding Machine fully equipped with all latest features. The Important
Features of Vertical Type Rubber Injection Moulding Machines are as follows
- Special Screw mechanism preventing rubber strip rupture during
- Acurate Temp. Control at all areas before Injection.
- Precise shot control.
- Material flow with low restrictions.
- Cleaning & maintenance of all parts very easy.
Plastic Injection Moulding
- Three stage closing of mould hence less working height & fast
- User-Friendly Process Control System with the help of Touch Panel
Screen & PLC from Allen-Bradley make
- Injection system is based on "FIFO" system.
- Closed loop speed control of three Injection steps & exact
positioning due to use of rotary encoders.
- Accurate Temp. regulation by PLC.
- Variable pump with proportional pressure & flow control.