Rubber Machinery / Rubber Processing Machines - Standard Features &
The standard features of Santec's rubber
processing machinery include:
- Many years production experience results in a compact.
Streamlined machine body which Facilities Installation and sale
- Builtin driving units less, space requirement 6- pole
Electric motor using circular type reducer gives lowest noise level.
- Rolls are hard-chromium plated ground and polished, surface
hardness 60 HRC or above (hardness depth approx 1.5 mm)roughness
height of 0.5 µm.
- Roll bearings are in the from of double row Taper
Sell-Aligning Roller bearings. Roll precision allows sheeting
thickness to 0.12 mm (thinner on request ).
- The bearings are lubricated with a auto-lubricating system.
- Specially produced Roll Mill prevents the two rolls from touching
each other during operation.
- An emergency safety device by a knee pedal to facilitate
automatic stopping the machine and to enable the rolls to be
reversed about 1/4 of the circumferences.
- Materials guide plate produced of Teflon, heat and
acid-resistant, no staining and will do harm to the rolls as
comparing with convectional bronze guide bras.
- Maximum working temperature upto 240 Degree Celsius. (electric
heating system higher on request). Most precise temperature control
thanks to specialized heating systems. For electric heating. Most
precise automatic temperature controller and specially designed
temperature sensors are used with accurate indication of working
temperature to also allow tolerance of ± 2 degree Celsius.
- Surface temperature deviations are ± 2 degree Celsius.
- Variable speed drive
- Die Head
- Temperature Controlling Device