Santec identifies those key result areas
as quality objectives, which overall affect the process and hence the
quality. Therefore, quality objectives are established to ensure continual
improvement in the organization's performance. Moreover, it is also ensured
to measure these quality objectives so that these can be effectively and
efficiently reviewed. At Santec, the quality objectives are:
- To meet customers' requirements in terms of functionality,
safety, efficiency and life expectancy.
- To take effective actions on customers' feedbacks.
- To ensure planned results and continual improvements in all
- To increase productivity by reducing wasteful activities.
- To effect continuous improvements in Customer Satisfaction Index.
- To ensure training of employees as per defined targets, training
needs and requirements.
Quality Control Flowchart