Quality & Safety Policy
Santec is committed to comply with all
applicable international, national and local rules and regulations
pertaining to its industry sector. The company's continued commitment to
excellence assists it to stay ahead and effective continual improvement
ensures the advantageous edge. In the same line, the company adheres to
international best practices for addressing its Quality & Safety Policy,
whose guidelines are:
Santec endeavors to attain the position
of leadership in its industry sector as well as to achieve complete customer
- Continual improvement in processes and techniques to make them
efficient in accordance to international best.
- Creating value to employees, partners and clients.
- Meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Involving employees in continual quality improvements.
- Establishing measurable quality objectives and performance
indicators at various levels.
Santec is at all times aware of it's
managerial, moral and legal duty to protect it's employees from situations
likely to create accidents. The company assures its full commitment to
watchful management and supervision in order to create sites and workplaces
where possibility of accidents is kept at minimum.
At all times, Santec takes all precautions necessary to secure the safety
of it's employees, which are outlined as follows:
- Periodic inspection will be conducted to ensure the adherence of
safety procedure in the workplace. Feedbacks will be incorporated
for continuous improvement.
- All hand tools provided by our company for use shall be safe in
so far as same is reasonably practicable.
- Training to be given educate & increase awareness of safety
- Notices, posters, reminders etc., shall be placed in positions to
constantly keep the safety doctrine in the minds of personnel.
- Provide clothing and equipment which will adequately protect
personnel and which is appropriate to the work in hand.
- First Aid kid and Emergency contacts shall be available at the
company for employees to use whenever it requires.
- Good housekeeping is required by our company personnel. All areas
will be kept in a good state of tidiness at all times, and all
tools, working materials and waste shall be secured and / or
discarded by our workers at the end of each working day.