Our manufacturing unit is located at outskirts of Delhi (Capital of India), approximately 1400 kms away from Mumbai Port.
The export consignments are first loaded on to the trucks, which takes almost 4 5 days to reach Nhavashava Port & JNPT Port (Mumbai). All the equipments are safely stuffed into the containers at the port in presence of a representative from Santec to avoid any accident while packaging.
What does Santec offer ?
Santec offers all kind of hydraulically presses based on customer's specifications and application requirements. The wide range of hydraulic presses include:
- Hydraulic cylinders, jacks, power pack units.
- SMC/DMC/Melamine/Rubber/Plastic/Bekalite/Urea/Composite materials moulding presses.
- Vacuum compression moulding presses
- Vacuum lamination moulding presses
- Lab type presses, Mills, Kneaders.
- Hydraulic presses for wheel barrows, S.S. Kitchen sinks, Ice cream bowls & restaurant sinks, surgical sinks etc.
- Deep Drawing Presses for automobile, domestic applications.
- Scrap Balers, drum crushers etc.
- Hydraulic straightening presses for shafts, plates structure etc.
- Flap presses, solid tyres moulding presses, tubes & tires moulding presses.
- Transfer moulding presses
- Rubber Injection moulding presses.
- Plastic injection moulding machines
- Brakelining presses.
- Procured tread moulding presses.
- Rubber Bale Cutters (custom built)
- Rubber Processing machines Dispersion Kneaders, Calander
- m/c, Two Roll Mixing Mills etc.
- Press Brakes & shearing machines.
- Swaging Machines & Rotary Swaging.
How can I place an order / make the payment ?
All orders are accepted through Fax / e-mail / Couriers, verbal orders are also accepted against 30% advance payment. The processing of order is only done after receiving the advance payment as discussed with concerned marketing professional from Santec.
Can I phone or fax my order ?
Yes, orders are also accepted by fax or phone. For further processing of the orders advance payment should be made in favor of Santec at the given bank account.
How do I feel sure that you have correctly registered the order placed ?
After receiving the order, the concerned department from the Santec will send acceptance with complete details of orders or reference number of the offer. We leave no margin for miscommunication while registering the orders in our record.
How do I check the current status of my order ?
To get correct status of your order, you may contact the following person through e-mail / Phone / Fax or personal meetings :
- Mr. U. K. SANGAL (CEO)
- Mr. Sudhir Goel (Prod. Mgr.)
- Ms. Ekta Sehgal (Operation Mgr.)
Mobile : +91 9811664677 / 9717598990
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Are the items shipped as per the display on the webpages ?
All orders are processed as per the technical specifications depicted in the Purchase Order. In case any specifications is changed by the customer, it must be brought to the notice of the company in writing to avoid any dispute at later stage.