» About Us
» Corporate Policies
» EHS Eco-Friendly Practices
EHS Eco-Friendly Practices
Santec Group follows international best
practices for its environmental management system and occupational health
and safety management respectively. The company is committed to protect the
environment and to promote the safety and health of its people at the
workplace. According to its Environment Policy, Santec Group
- Complies with applicable local and national environmental
- Strives for continual improvement in our environmental policies
from time to time.
- Efforts to create environmental awareness among its employees.
- Enhances the green cover up to the maximum level at its
facilities through tree plantation.
- Uses only those production machines that use optimum energy.
- Adopts Eco-friendly production methods and practices that prevent
ecological degradation and ensure minimum inconvenience to society.
Santec Group accords high priority to occupational health and safety. In
this endeavour, the company strives:
- For the continual improvement in health & safety policies.
- To spread awareness about occupational healthy & safety among
- To maintain assets so as to enhance their aesthetic appeal.
- To optimize the use of energy, cause minimum negative impact to
- To ensure safety of the personnel.
- To comply with local and national laws and regulation for
occupational health & safety.